It checks web sites status by looking for a phrase in the site content.
- Site response time
- Site download speed
- String content verification
- HTTP status code verification
The site must be browseable by
Plugin configuration tab and set your site details (domain, URL, etc).
- Website DOMAIN: Please, setup site’s DOMAIN without “http://” string, configured on the Application Server. Default value is www.example.com.
- Content STRING expected: Please, setup the expected STRING on the DOM. Empty is not valid string. Default value is “<head>”.
- Website URI path: Please, setup site’s URI path where once obtained the response, the content string will be expected. Default value is /.
- Website PORT: Please, setup site’s PORT where the site is served. Default value is 80.